Based in Tucson, Arizona
July 4, 2012
Press / Business Contact:
581 S. Stephanie Loop
Tucson, Az 85745
+00 (1) 520 869 5728
DescriptionChris Zukowski is a designer of user interfaces and games with user interfaces. His goal is to create video games that showcase a unique visual style and demand to be interacted with in interesting ways.
Chris Zukowski works as a user interface designer at a ridiculously large computer company that makes servers that are only used by governments, banks, and scientists. He always had a keen interest in video games and used to write very long critical deconstructions of the games that were disguised as FAQ walkthroughs. Although his website, Gameintestine.com, had a reputation for delivering original insights into games, he did not feel that it was the proper medium for expressing his thoughts on video games.After that
In 2010 Chris Zukowski attended the Game Developers Conference and immediately realized that he should be creating games instead of writing about them. The vehicle for his creations is the company Return To Adventure Mountain.First Game
On September 18th, Chris will release his first game, City Tuesday. It is a game based on infographics, terrorism, and time travel.
There are far more images available for Chris Zukowski, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "Summer Indie Uprising III, featured game." - www.indiegames-uprising.com
- "Podcast interview: Indie Love"
- Roberto Villegas, Indie Love
- "Podcast interview: Just Press Start"
- Lucas Fox, Just Press Start
- "City Tuesday: Save the city and yourself in five minutes"
- Contrad Zimmerman, Destructoid
- "City Tuesday and Chris Zukowski - An Interview with an Independent"
- Adam Robert Thomas, California Literary Review
- "The Joystiq Indie Pitch: City Tuesday"
- Jessica Conditt, Joystiq
Team & Repeating